Would any Cosmic Rage players like to see this?

Hello gamers!
This question goes out to all fellow players of Cosmic Rage.
So recently, a friend and I were talking, and we were thinking. What if you could play as one of the enemy races?
We decided that you would have all your own channels aside from unsec, and the RP would be different compared to the RP of the allied races.
Also, something I thought of was this. Missions would be the opposite of what you're used to. You would go to Mission Central, and your job would be to invade the planets that the allied races use.
Would this be possible to code?
Would other people like to see it?
Please keep in mind that this is all hypothetical