Re: Would any Cosmic Rage players like to see this?

Myself, I'd prefer to see more of a present of npc enemy races and some real idea that there is a war going on on other parts of the galaxy than solar theta, EG invasions of other sectors, vacus or shorka ground troops turning up somewhere to fight etc.

@Nocturnus, the start has been redone rather recently with a lot of the newbie activities made far less grindy and more interesting than just go somewhere, wait aa bit, type something else, get t a resource, rince and repeat until tank is full with occasional stops to type repare.
See This topic I posted last year about the activities I tried, and they may have modified some since then.

My only issue currently, is the way solo combat is utterly impossible to the point that launching in a so called fighter ship to do a mission is a literal death sentence through lack of charge, due to the admins not actually modifying the ship's stats after they changed the combat system.

I also did not appreciate the fact that when I bought this up, their response was "you should go and ask other players" despite the fact they claim solo combat is possible.

Then again, these problems might well have been fixed, especially the business with purchiceable ships being no good for combat.

Actually, though I did suffer a random ship blowing up for no reason I could work out last time I played, i should go and give the game another try, since my muteriansi character was doing quite well, and even had an interesting backstory with a missing parents I wanted to explore.