Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So, 4th playthrough for me, I just finished Requia and wow, I made the Last Resort Protocol look like an absolute joke, like never before.
Thing is I have two sound type manamon in my team, Rythmond and Chimerus, but it hasn't been much of a problem so far. The team against that  boss was, in fact, Junanchel, Rythmond and Chimerus.
Junanchel mainly to tank stuff and confuse, Rythmond to spam Sonic Force not without getting at +2 with amplify voice, and chimerus for Psychedelic spell, yet again not before getting at +2. And it was over way before I would have imagined, not to mention I misplayed and got Rythmond to +3 which resulted in holy smoke. So, with doing this better and for example using aura potions instead of amplify voice, there's quite a potential for speedrunning that particular fight.
Though, you may have guessed, Baren Biron wasn't much different.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : labron-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioGamer200 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioGamer200 via Audiogames-reflector