Re: problem with the score boards of judgment day! Please help

I believe you can just hold your control key down, and shoot your machine gun that way. That will definitely give you the trophy. That's how I got the trophy, unless an update to the game changed it..
Is this game cheater accessible? Cause if there's scores on there from 2012, it doesn't look like the scores will be reset anytime soon. I'd like to use it as well. It does not look like any of us can do this the right way cause the scoreboards are never reset. lol If you guys can help me out on how to use this program, I'd highly appreciate it.

Thank you.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: roro
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bryant