Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Dia dhuit! I'm Saoirse, some of you know me, some of you know me under my deadname, which I will *not* be sharing. I'm not a bot, and if I were, I fear that my programming would be horrifyingly flawed... 20-year-old Irish girl from New Zealand, just wanting to jump in and have my €0.02 and what have you like.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rossmann via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : StepherDoLittle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : max_depa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MaryKay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ViktorSchwartzer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Here-Be-Saoirse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rayshow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ZAP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ZAP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : some_nine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : horni via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Anica via Audiogames-reflector