Re: More description of the type of Alexa games I am looking for

Hi Psycho,
If you'd like something that sounds really 90's and retro, try Space Express. Don't expect the best game in the world, but it's essentially a bunch of fetch quests, but I like some of the planet names and what happens when you are flying to different planets. There's news broadcasts and really cheezy in-universe ads. It's not really a serious game by any stretch, but I'm enjoying the retro cheezy atmosphere.