Re: URGENT! What applications for downloading Netflix videos with subtitle

So let me see if / get this straight. You want to download the netflix video for... listening outside of netflix... uh... not the best of ideas. I mean, netflix already allows you to download content to the phone, but you can only view / listen to it in the app, not outside of it. I'm not sure about the subtitles thing though, if you have audio description enabled, it should automatically read the subtitles. As for your main question about watching / listening to things outside of netflix... Its certainly possible if one knows how; but its not something to be discussed here for that matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector