Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

Hay I just played the prototype, and think this game could be good.
tell me, when this game comes out, is it going to be free, or do we have to pay for it?
Also, is any of the voice acting in the prototype going to be in the final game?
I also noticed that some of the ambiant sounds in the prototype stop and start; as in they faid out then back in.
Will this be fixed in the final game?
When I watched the video on the kickstarter page I noticed that you used a synthasized voice for the announcer.
What is that voice? I think I might want to buy it!