Re: Braillemon status update!

Their isn't enough show music to make a complete soundtrack.
You might could get some of the battle music from the first season, but as far as I know the show people only released the soundtrack for the show's first season.
If the show music were to be used, it would most likely have to be some kind of bootleg, and I don't think Rachel would be for that.
I owned all of the gameboy Pokemon games and played them until the save batteries ran down.
I got all of the music from nezplug, but I can tell you that it sounds just like the real thing.
Rachel is supposed to fix it so that you can turn off the music in braillemon if you want.
Her finals should be over soon, so we should hopefully be hearing something soon.