Re: What games for the blind is available in Steam?

Hmm, what games could I recommend? Perhaps ... Code 7? It's only my favorite game, after all. smile
https://store.steampowered.com/app/6505 … Adventure/
It's a science fiction/mystery/horror text adventure with fully voiced dialog, where you play Alex, a hacker trying to save humanity from being murdered by not one, but two evils. Just press ctrl+v when it tells you to, and the game will be accessible. If something isn't, let the devs know on their Discord, and I'm sure they'll fix it.
https://discordapp.com/invite/code7
You can play Episode 0 for free, so why not give it a shot? smile