Re: Presenting Master of Orion, a space strategy game

Hey,

By pure coincidence I've been re-visiting this game lately and working on some fixes. I'm slowly becoming more familiar with the way the game code operates. I've got a fix for the view command not identifying nebulas, which is fairly important on occasion.

I'm hoping to make my next release all about combat. I've finally understood more or less how the UI handles it, and can begin the process of modifying it. I can't promise a date, but it's coming sometime soon.