Language speaking practice

Hi all. I have just started learning French and have precious little vocab, but would love to change this. Is there anyone who would be able to either help me out with conversational things or point me to such resources? I'm using babble which is mostly accessible as well as Duolingo, but that sight I believe is too slow. I also speak Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese and would be willing to help with conversation in those languages as a sort of trade.