Re: Monkey's chat zone, a new Teamtalk server

@8, its even worse when encryption is free on literally everything else. Even Facebook is moving towards E2E cryptography. The only reason I suspect people even use TT at all is because it has stereo audio support (which is hard to find in VoIP clients because they're typically not designed with that in mind) and because its well-known (specifically in the blind community and nowhere else). Cryptography is not available in any version of TT, even the latest one. Yes, the check box is there but the server configuration wizard does not provide any option for it anywhere. At least, not in the free version. Why should I have to pay for my server to be secure? Do we even know what cryptographic primitives and protocols (i.e. TLS version) it uses? If the dev was stupid enough to implement something as dangerous as TLS 1.0 or, god forbid, SL V2 or SSL V3 then its not even worth a few bucks, let alone a grand.