completing manapedia for manamon 2

I have 297 out of 307. Below are the list of manamon I do not have. Please enlighten me of how to obtain these, thanks.

Javoltrik, ID 191. I know this one has to be walked to transform.
Slothegor, ID 249.
Delazzard, ID 260.
unknown, ID 261.
Glimerodo, ID 271.
Volanteral, ID 292.
Rescumo, ID 297.
Escargma, ID 300. I am guessing this one is also walking since it is a transformation from manamon 1 as well.
unknown, ID 301.
Frostond, ID 302. I believe this one is walking.

I have tried all the transformation elements on each one, I may have missed one or 2, and I will be training a lot of these to see which ones will transform. But this thread can help cut down my search of which ones to train.

I know one of the unknowns is a mutmo transformation. I am not sure if the special manamon you get when completing the manapedia is part of the manapedia. I won't spoil what that manamon is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector