Re: I'm trying to design a handheld console for the visually impaired.

I've actually checked that one out! I've sent the developer an email to ask what research they did and what specs they used, things like that but i figured getting opinions and thoughts from a community would help me understand what people are actually looking for. Have you any ideas on what could be improved from current technology?

Also, thank you for the reply!

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : missdiggy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : missdiggy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector