Re: Bye!

Moderation:
Soren, consider this an official warning. Context matters here. Calling someone legitimately named Charlie is quite obviously not a personal attack. Misremembering someone's name and accidentally calling them Charlie is, again, not a personal attack. Even teasing someone with the intent to refer to them by that name, if there is no other issue involved, while silly, is not necessarily a personal attack.
But here's the problem. You know that Haily's deadname was Charlie. You know that she is going through transition. If you call her Charlie and you do it on purpose, that's a blatant personal attack. You are flying in the face of her gender transition. You have the right to disagree with it if you absolutely must, but you have no right, none at all, to do anything on this forum that gets in the way of it. So you calling her Charlie this way is just a case of you trying to stir the pot and piss her off. Thus, a warning. Don't escalate this, please. I've read through your posting history, and I won't hesitate in calling the rest of the staff team to vote on a watch or even greater punishment if you continue your behaviour. This is precisely the sort of element we don't want and don't need here.

No more moderation, but:

Simter, I want you to consider something here.
Yes, Haily's first post, and this thread overall, represent some immaturity. You'll get no argument from me there. But why are you responding to immaturity with more immaturity? Surely if you want drama to go away, the best thing to do is simply to ignore it? She said she was leaving, after all; if you want drama to stop, then surely the best thing would have been to simply not rise to the bait. But nope...you had to try and call the kettle black, so to speak. Awfully rich of you.

Jaidon, I'm with you on the rights thing. I'm not with you on the antagonism. Person to person, please don't fight fire with fire. This is part of what got you banned the first time. I think your heart's sort of in the right place but you're handling it in a way that's clearly pissing people off. Also, spam is bad. Please don't spam.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Here-Be-Saoirse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector