Re: SoftHost, my hosting service

I question people quite a bit when they say that they provide "good security". So, florianionascu7, what"security" do you offer? If I log into your server -- with your permission, mind -- and perform a system audit, will I get a high score back? If I check your "security-concious" code, will I see that your safely using good cryptographic algorithms? Do you do your best to secure your code (i.e. use SGX or custom memory containers) and wipe memory when your done with it when that memory contains sensitive information?
My point is that when you say that you provide "high security" I'm going to want a detailed description of what precisely your "high security" actually consists of. There have been far too many businesses that say "We care about your privacy and security" when they really don't for me to accept that you provide good security when you say you do. So,what does your "high security" actually consist of?
As for your payment system, its flawed. Don't do it this way. Don't process payment data on your own systems either. Use an external service like Stripe or PayPal to do that. Manually processing invoices has a hole heap of problems.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : urior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : florianionascu7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : florianionascu7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : florianionascu7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector