Re: I'm sorry, again

@1: I don't care. Did you kill someone? I guess no. Did you steal something? I guess no. Did you harm someone? Well we sure make mistakes from time to time, but there is just a little harm, that you could do wia forum.
Did you spam here? Well, you probably made few pointless topics, but along tons of topics in the General room that don't interest me a bit, your few good bye topics are really nothing.
So come on, don't care about others and have some fun. That's why this forum even exists, isn't it? big_smile
Btw, what's wrong with the terminal games anyway? As long as your games are funny and interesting, it doesn't matter if they are terminal games or hypermodern vr toys. Just remember the amount of superboring bgt games, that we've seen in last few years, and you'll get, what I mean.
Japanese Tamagochi was a small pocket game, barely a toy compared to modern games, yet people all around the world were totally crazy about it. I heard that even important business meetings had breaks, when managers of big international companies needed to feed their little electronic pets.
And what about the crazy bird, flying on a track, avoiding various obstacles? Even Atari from previous century had more complex games, but it was thisone, that kept people's attention for many, many and again many hours just few years ago.
Rumors say, that just from single banner on start and end of the game, its developer was earning 50000 dollars per day!

Of course it wouldn't be any harm if you learn how to make a game with ui, it isn't really that hard. But don't forget that it isn't the fancy window, which makes your game a good game.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector