Re: Theta Poker Pro: Best iPhone Accessible Poker App Ever

Hi:

After double tapping the middle of the table, you need to swipe directly up or down the middle of the screen. It is quite sensitive to if you go crooked even a little bit. Your swipe should start in the centre of the screen, and end directly above the home button.  If you don't complete the swipe, or if you complete the swipe but didn't swipe exactly straight, it won't register.  I find it easiest to do it with my right hand thumb, holding the phone in my fingers with the home button facing me, so that my thumb is over the middle of the screen.  That way, assuming you are holding the phone straight, you will swipe straight.
Edit: By that, I mean, with my fingers on the left of the phone, and the heel of my palm on the right, not with the home button in my palm. And this all assumes your thumb is exactly the same length as mine. Unlikely! This may just be the least helpful post in the history of the forum.