Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

To make a Safe Zone or outpost, you need to set zone2.
The capitalization must be correct. "Safe zone", or "Outpost".

So, uh, I don't think I've kept notes anywhere I can find on what changes I thought about making to the map editor, and it sounds like now would be a good time to work on those. I think I'll try to make the save/load dialogs more user-friendly, and if it's not already in the tiles menu, adding their IDs might help with SCS. I think the maze generator has some bugs (though I've tried and failed to hunt them down. sad ), and there might still be some 0-based Vs 1-based errors in some of the coordinates. Anything else?