Re: Monthly chat February 2020

@Dark:
I don't know whether people do this or not, but really man, thank you for updating the database. it is a very important part of this site, right next to the forums. I also hope that the health of the Mrs. Dark is going well now.

So, on to the books:

I ended up dropping the spellmonger series, since at the end of the day, the magic was not enough for me to well, keep slogging through the medieval setting, with all those efforts to organize an army in that day and age, and various other things.

On the other hand, I am at the fourth book in the laundry files, called apocalypse codex. I think I will pick up the codex alera by Jim Butcher, the series sounds interesting.

Also, the date of my exams finally arrived, hurray for one more step to say goodbye to the formal education.

Except that I can't seem to focus on the subjects, since programming consumes so much of my time, and truth to be told I really don't wish to study the subjects which I really don't like in the first place.

In short, there is a lot of depressing time ahead of me, please forgive me if any of my future posts appeared to be nothing more than angry ranting about studies, and how much I hate formal education system of India.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector