Super liam: I just experienced nostalgia

Hi all,
Well I don't, exactly, know what came over me, perhaps I've been in a retro mood lately, but instead of unlocking the next vehicle in Dreamy Train, or try to increase my rank playing Gears 5, or having a go on the xbox version of Killer Instinct, instead, I played Super Liam from start to finish. I must say, not a bad way to spend the late morning, and still enjoyable. I ended with around 45000 points and around 10 lives. Finished both bonus levels and found the secret area on the Silver Spaceship.
Liam, call this cliche but I really do think you did a good job. Yep it's simple by today's standards, and we've had stuff like the Bokurano Daiboukenn series since. But for a release in 2004? One word: golden. Seriously, I think 2004 was one of the best years for audiogames. in fact that was how I discovered the audiogames website. I came on in with a huge update had been added, and I do mean huge. All the pb-games got added, along with a bunch of other stuff I don't even remember.
The only thing I regret: we did nothing for Super Liam's 15th anniversary last year. I didn't even write a retrospective. I really regret that now, missed opportunity right there.