Re: Yoda is spambot and advertise weight lots he do!

@chandu: avoirdupois is the system of measurements used in the United States, based on the 16 ounce pound. So the spammer was using it, incorrectly, as another word for weight. That's the other thing so amusing about the original post, all of the large words used are used incorrectly, though if you think hard enough, they are just slightly related to the concept the spammer actually meant. Doing that is way harder than you would think! The best I could do was rostrum as an incorrect synonym for forum, and Lastex as an overly-precise and incorrect synonym for thread.  But I think those were far too obscure for everyone.