Re: Early Access room

I would really like this as well, but I do see two issues.
One. where does the announcement of a new upcoming game go when there is no playable demo yet? would it go in this room? or in general games.
two. Assuming that especially at first, many people will not understand the difference between new releases and early access, And even after that some will purposely ignore it, how will we gatekeep that room without putting even more pressure on the mods who already at times have trouble keeping Up with the restrictions topic.