Re: Are there any audiogame design resources?

That's what I sort of thought, but I wasn't sure. I'm thinking of maybe putting one together with the help of the community.

I'm a Computer Science Master's student from Ontario, Canada, with a focus on game development and game audio. As part of my work I'm currently working on a project with the Canadian National Institute for the Blind.

Right now we're looking to gather interest, but would some sort of design document or pinned post be something you're open to here? I also had the idea of making an accessible audio book or podcast style design document with live examples edited throughout. Again, this would be a collaboration with the community and would be something that could shape over time.

Let me know what you think! I'm completely open to suggestions, and would really appreciate some feedback.