Re: iPhone XR tips?

I have the i phone xs so i can help you a little because we allmost have the same moduls.
Basicly i don't have any tips for you if you have learned the home button gesture and stuff, it is not really hard to do it, but if you didn't let me know and i will help ya with that.
as for the face id i jsut use the pascode, i more preffered the touch id.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Anica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector