Re: Dgleks unbanned

Welcome back Dgleks.

I'm sorry to confess, that I have married a pineapple pizza eater, which has taught me the  virtues of tolerance and fellow feeling for anyone no matter how they eat their pizza's or how disgusting, debauched, degenerate and denuclearised their pizza eating habits are.

I have learned to accept with wisdom and grace and to never point out when people are doing something revolting, rude  and wrong big_smile.

I therefore hope everyone on this forum can learn from my example, and realise that we can all live together in perfect pizza harmony whatever our preferences, ---- even if some things are and will always be foul and filthsome big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Anica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Anica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector