what's klango?

hi, can anyone tell me more about this klango thing? all I know is that it was some kind of social network or something and that it was used to run some kind of games? I also heard there was some kind of archive containing forum posts or whatever. so, why did it shut down in the first place? and can we still play any games with it? and does anyone have a link to the archive that I could check out? I'm probabbely asking way way too many questions lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matthew2004 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector