Ubuntu server. Any hopes with installing as a blind user?

Hi.
As you may or may not know, like one year and 3 month's ago i started diving in to linux more than before.
I also used ubuntu serveron vm's deployed with vagrant and vps's, but i want to install it my self, on a fysical hardware, without sighted assistance.
Is there any way, for us blindies to install ubuntu server? Or did anyone just left accessibility in it behind, including canonical.
I would maybe go with debian, but idk why it love to crash both on vm's and on fysical hardware, they aren't errors. they are just random frezes and as far as i know i'm not the only one who has this issue