Re: Adventure At C:

I think SAPI is better, because like it was said, the screen readers don't have a specific time to stop talking. I mean, if the screen reader is reading the speech of a minigame in AAC, or informing you that a bomb or something is here, it may be reading while the minigame is running. The bomb as well may expload before the screen reader stops reading the speech. I know that BGT, in which the game was coded, supports screen readers, but I'm not sure if this feature was fixed. But who knows?

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audioracer
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: KG4RDF
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audioracer
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: garrett
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audioracer
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audioracer
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: garrett
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: roro
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: garrett
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir