Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

@Jayde, I am with Nyanchan on this one. Those levels are arguably the only consistent difficult part of the game. I understand how it may be frustrating, but I dono, Liam passed it, and so can you.
I would actually be in favor of the feature which tells enemies to aim at Carla. Call me crazy, but I think that is fun.
Perhaps take Jayde's suggestion and add the following?
1. Carla's rockets and bullets will hit you.
2. Enemies aim at both you and Carla.
I think that would be a fair trade, immunity to rocks to a much less pleasant experience, heh. You could explain it by having Carla take cover or something, essentially rendering her helpless for a little bit and letting the enemies crunch, punch, shoot, and zap her.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector