A Western Drama - German demo

Hi!
I'm Andrea, gamewriter and developer of TriBit Studio.
Some of you may already know our project, the audiogame "A Western Drama".
We’re glad to announce that we released the demo in German, implementing some improvements compared to the first version thanks to your feedbacks.

If there are German users among you, we'd be grateful if you tried it and leave us a feedback.

We hope you enjoy it!

Here the link to download the demo:
https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/a-w … o-version/

Follow us on Facebook