Re: Subeta: a mostly accessible virtual pet game.

Mirage,

sorry I didn't see that post you made. And yes! I will be your friend when I join tomorrow.

There is the subetapedia thing you can click on which has entries for many of the creatures in the game. As for how the colors work, I haven't figured out how to do it yet. My advice is get items in the color types and read the descriptions for an idea. For example, a lot of the "field" items are green and refer to floral things and thus you get that field pets are green and often have some leaf stuff going on, but mostly just green.

As for the pet species themselves, they have a pretty good in-depth description for many of the species  in the subetapedia, and if you are having trouble finding it, I'll help you later. Feel free to ask me here or on-game.

I know what a lot of the creatures look like, so if there's a particular animal or fantasy creature you'd like, I can direct you to the closest pet variety for many.

right now, I have a harvester, but am planning to get a fester soon with a golden fester elixir that will turn any pet I get into a golden fester.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector