Re: Titan Conquest: a light-weight mobile mmo

Hi Firestream and welcome to the forum.

As I said in post 28, I was less successful when I tried the game myself due to some previously mentioned issues, EG unlabeled images and the like, but will be more than happy to give things a good try and help make the game more accessible in the future.

It makes perfect sense that you didn't design the game with screen readers in mind, however fortunately when your dealing with a game that is predominantly both text and html, you already have lot of the basic elements there anyway, EG the text is actually readable with screen readers, so the rest shouldn't be too hard to fix.