Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

The incident that sparked my original rant on the subject happened like this:

There is one bee on the stage. Carla is at something like 58% health, way across the map from me. I don't have a great weapon for shooting things out of the air so it's laser-saber or bust. The bee passes me by. I check on Carla. 45%. Uh-oh, she must've gotten plunked by a bomb. Speed drink. Start running toward her. Bee passes by overhead. Check on her mid-run. 21%. I'm about 60 tiles away. I somehow run right into a falling rock and nearly die. Stop for a split second to quaff a healing item. 20 spaces from Carla. Check her health, can't remember how it goes. Bee flies by overhead. Three steps. Incoming rock. Fire healing toward Carla. Death-scream from Carla as the rock (or rocks) connect.
That is the story of how Carla died, on her own, from rocks, when starting at over half health, with only a bee on screen before I finished. If this sort of thing has never happened to you, trust me when I say that you have no concept of how infuriating it is.