Re: Monthly chat February 2020

Had a huge scare last night that continued through into the morning; my wife stopped talking. Flat out.  The pain in her face became so immense she couldn't say a word; she could hardly swallow her own saliva.  Got her out of here and to the hospital as quickly as I could; I wish I could thank the guys who dealt with my 911 call, the guys who came and took her to the hospital and even the doctors there themselves.  As I had kids to take care of I didn't get a chance to go.
Alright, dealt with most of that before; bad as it was and all that the new twist was in her not being able to control the left side of her face enough to even talk to me.  but what made it worse was that her phone was in her purse and she was not given her purse until right before she left the hospital, meaning I didn't hear from her until roughly 7 hours after having sent her off when she was on her way home, and I was unable to track her so didn't even have a clue if they followed my cues and took her to the hospital I requested she be taken to in the event that I could convince anyone to go and check on her sometime later today if it came to that.  Thankfully she did come home early early this morning and now she's knocked out; not sure what they gave her and I didn't want to press too offal much.