Re: Cosmic rage activities, my thoughts so far.

Okay, flying out and finding the planetoids is interesting enough, and as I remember this is more a supplemental activity to most of the others, since at later levels there are lots of things to do with planetoids, and grabbing ice and core samples is just one of them.
Unfortunately, once you’ve had the fun of getting out there and driving onto a planetoid, the activity itself is less than interesting, ice collection happens automatically, whilst core sample collection happens everytime you type core.
The help stated that planetoids can become unstable once you take enough core samples from them. This might be true. However there’s still nothing apparently to stop you from just sucking up the hole core and leaving straight away.

It’d be really nice to see some fixes to this similar to those for mechanical mining, just to make the activity require a bit more concentration and engagement, though fortunately the payouts are large, and as I said, it makes a good supplement to later planetoid activities.