Mechanical Keyboard Recommendation, The Keychron K2

This came up on another thread of mine. Here's a good recommendation for a mechanical keyboard if you're in the market.
This one is probably the best all-around board for its price. The
Keychron K2
is an 84-key/75% board that supports multi-device bluetooth pairing (3 devices simultaneously) as well as a wired device, totaling 4 different devices. This is just shy of a typical tenkeyless, but I haven't found any reason to miss the numpad or dedicated keys like print screen. The board uses Gateron switches, which I believe is a cheaper alternative to the Cherry MX switches. For $75, I'd say this thing does the job pretty well. It's also my first mech board, so I'm speaking just from a rookie perspective.
There's differences between the switches, and it's important to figure out which one is best for you. I tried multiple and settled on the Gateron blue switches. They're tactile, clicky, and just scratch that itch for responsive-style typing. Not the kind of keyboard to be using in public as it's pretty loud and can be annoying to others, but still a great choice for a private office type space.