fallen worlds question

Hi,
i was playing advanced fallen worlds today. so i went in the Arena and started a game. I dont know how to Play. It seems that i dont know how to Play because my oponent kept saying "defend my cub warrior with your graslands" then he said 2click on the Cards and then defend" I also seem to have the Problem with atacking because the guy said "do you read me? Play a Card or pass if you dont have one."
What do i have to do?
thanks.