Re: I need some Japanese TTS

After my installation, something strange happened to my sapi32 voice interface. All the games that need to use SAPI will have errors when detecting the SAPI interface, such as Sr and nn3. My SAPI does not work, and the game will flash back. In the 32-bit sapi.cpl of the system, the voice selection is blank, and "custom1" is displayed in the text of the pre listening language, and a setting will be added Button, click and flash back. How can I solve this problem?

nyanchan wrote:

It works on 10, but only supports 32-bit SAPI.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector