Re: Share my recordings of playing rhythm heaven and Pokemon

In fact, I'm a totally blind player, but I like Pokemon very much, and have finished almost all versions. I really hope to have a really good version of Pokemon for the blind. I like all Pokemon. I like Pikachu the most. I like the music in Pokemon very much. They are all very good. There are many recordings about Pokemon in my computer. If there is a problem about Pokemon , I can also answer that when I just bought 3DS, I finished all the games of rhythm heaven once a day.