Re: i'm leaving!

That's because my plan was concocted in such a way as to make all of your clones die in a 999999999petajoule explosion caused by the popcorn popping, chicken nugget frying, beer can opening, vodca powered fusion antimatter warp tunnel drive thingy that all true plaepquiplevschsvkians use to run their anti corona clone superstarships. Do not question me. I am the one who gifted this technology to planet plaepquiplevschsvk in the first place. they do not even know it because they consider me their god. By the time your pittyful ultra corona popcorn clone collective, or any derivative of the same reaches planet plaepquiplevschsvk,  we will already have constructed a mighty dyson sphere loaded with enough space junk and empty beer bottles to keep away even the strongest corona cornships from our system!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector