Re: Monthly chat March 2020

@Sovs, Tarzan Junior is actually rather fun, just remember to use the spear with the w key, it also has some quite tough harder difficulties despite being old, heck when I first played it in 2006 it was already out for three years I think. Amazing to think that Philip bennifall was only 14 when he made the game.

Fortunately, as to me football is just 22 people booting a leather thing around a pitch, I rarely care who wins or loses, something which utterly confuses my uncle who is the publicity officer for Nottingham forest football club, but hay, whatever floats people's respective boats, or kicks their balls, though that sounds painful big_smile.

@Nocturnus, really sorry to hear about Nightshade's continuing troubles. Fortunately it was a good day today. Mrs. Dark had her last radio therapy appointment, and rang the bell to prove it! This meant me going and getting a celebratory bottle of asti wine, (I was going to get prosecco but they only had dry ones), which made a very satisfying pop and was nice!

Now hopefully we can have something of a break, although my lady still is going to feel pretty crappy for the next two weeks due to the lingering effects of being irradiated. Unfortunately we wont' know whether all this has actually done any good until Jun which is a bit of a pest.
Gaming wise, I've been playing cosmic rage and a bit of Erion, though have also given city inc a quick go as well, and have got back to my poor neglected trimps big_smile.

@Juliantheaudiogamer, Exams? What are those preY? Oh yes, I remember in the deeps of time I did have such traumatic experiences, it's very nice not to have them anymore big_smile.

Actually I remember when I was 25, the year after I completed my masters, I was wondering why I was beginning to feel stressed and upset in June.
I then realised, that counting mocs and sat tests, I'd had either exams or massive long disertation sized pieces of work,  for each of the previous 12 years between 12 and 24! from GCSE's, to A levels, to my degree, and then into my masters! which was pretty damn scary!

I still! get a bit freaked in summer and I wonder if this is why big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector