Re: accessible PSP Games?

So I finally got around to playing a bit of gungnir, and here are my impressions. I really think that the game might be doable. Importantly, the grid doesnt wrap, and you can cancel a move with circle like ygdra union. You can also use the shoulder buttons to move between units. There is a specific sound for when tutorial messages come up, and you can press right or cross to change to the next page, or left to go back. Honestly the hardest part might just be knowing which way your opponent is facing. That's kinda important since attacking from behind offers a critical strike. O and there are hights in the game, so your character cannot jump down a hight taller than your character without taking damage. Those might be hard to find as well.

After finishing the first mission, I was taken back to the base with some dialog before and after, then I was allowed to shop and customize equipment using a menu. The main menu wraps, but you can use triangle to take you back to the top. This is where I stopped, so thus far, my options in order are to proceed to the next battle, customize, and shop. Pressing start will pause the game, and pressing circle will take you to the system menu where you can save, load, access game config, exit, and close the menu in that order. So yeah, gungnir might be doable with patience. Give it a try if you're feeling adventurous and report back if you decide To. I will certainly write a follow up impression when I continue.