What have we lost?

I can see the workd =, and today it seems we have no direction.
We truely seem to have nothing to unite us.
And really if one is to examin his/her life closely, they can notice a repetition a patern if you like. In evry days life even if build by others or by your self, not of relevance, but i wander what did we lose on the way?
Can you not all see that the ancients had something that we lack. Sure they didn't have tecnology and all that, but there was some thing greater about them. Thy had something to fight for, how ever brutal there existences wer, they had somekind of flaming pashon that today it's dead.
as events had always been falsyfid along the trails of history.
Some forgotten by intention, some by memory, and the ancients knew this.
That is why they wer using oral language, for they had known that an event can not be holded after it's passing for long, not acuratly.
And even if it would! What guide is the history?
In what is it written?
If it goes so qweeck and we so thorrowly forget?
Did the ancients had the value of time better then we do?
Is it something that we are missing?
And why is our age so full of bordem, despite curent activityes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector