Planet life, now updated with a third chapter and final ending!

That's right Planet life, has received an upgrade which apparently includes a final ending and lets you see what has become of your poor friend burger the robot.

#Meet Bret the friendly Jerk, and higher dodgy garden gnomes to sneak down dungeons, whilst you carry on a romance wity beanie the been planet!

Yes, it is as surreal and weird as ever! but that's why we love it.
Access wise, no issues at all, though I would recommend people on Chrome turn off the feature to have google give you image descriptions, since they tend to get in the way here.

I'll also say, the final part seems surprisingly tough, or at least at the moment I'm not entirely sure to progress, and am trying to get enough resources to try different things out, but hay, that's why we love planet life.
I'm also interested to know whether some previous parts of the game got any fixes, and perhaps when I've finished the game I'll try the thing again, but as it is I'm just excited to continue the story.

you can Play the game here on the developer's own site or Find the page here on Itch.io, if you want to support the game.

There is a version for Ios too in the ap store, though whether this new content is paid or not I am not sure.