Jaws eloquence crash strings

Hi All

I've always thought that the latest versions of jaws were no longer vulnerable to eloquenc  crash strings, but I was unfortunately proven wrong. Does anyone know how to prevent jaws from crashing when encountering a string? Tried changing pronunciations in dictionary manager, but it didn't help. Dictionary manager doesn't support regex anyways, so its far from the ideal solution.

Edit: wonder if its possible through the use of jaws scripting? Window-eyes users have a script called eloquence fix they can use at http://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps … ptid=1026.