Re: Language speaking practice

I personally started to speak English when I knew only 10 words(!!!), the rest of words I substitute with gesture - and it helped me to have very interesting and long conversations with native speakers.

German I started to speak in my childhood when I could understand maybe 1000 words of the 'childish world' ans some words of the Grimm's faire-tales that my granny read me..

IN French I can't have a normal conversation till now though I know maybe 5000 words(!!!) because I don't know grammar almost at all and that's why I make several mistakes in each sentence and it irritates me a lot.

That's why I strongly believe that you can start talking at any moment when you have a wish to do it. Use lanuage learning sites like lingq, duolingo app, and other college apps.