Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

I think something is wrong with the newest version. I downloaded it, and when I launch it, it says update request error. Invalid network address has been found, would you like to download it? If I press yes, it just says that it downloaded, its in the directory, and I just have to unzip, but when I check the directory, nothing new is there to unzip. If I press no, and try to connect, it just says server unreachable. This was with the version that the link in the first post takes you too. Anyone else having this problem?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector