Re: Is FIFA 20 playable for the blind?

Hello guys!
As for mls, I never tried it, since I play the journey, career, player and online modes. I'm learning to play the ultimate team
If you want I can try to check. I believe it works, since I managed to create a champions league tournament without any problems.

As for winning, a lot of the player's skill goes, but it is possible to win a tournament.

Now, about the sounds:
Imagine that you are playing at your stadium.
The visiting team's fans are always on the right side, and many of the moves, such as when the ball is kicked to the side or out by the home team, the screams are made on the right side, while the home team the screams have a volume higher. The same goes for steals.
It is a matter of a lot of perception. At first you may not notice the difference, but over time you end up catching these changes in sounds.
Comments are essential. My only problem is that I don't know when we are on one side of the field, resulting in situations of catching the ball and going to the side, or passing to a player and going out.
What else would you like to know?

Before finishing:
As I have the game in Portuguese and unfortunately the narration of the menus is not available, could someone record an audio showing it?
Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using the translator.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ACM via Audiogames-reflector